zClass B Shirts
Troop 23’s Class B uniform consists of:
• the Troop 23 Tshirt or sweatshirt or any Scouting Tshirt or sweatshirt.
• Scout-green pants or shorts; and,
• Scout socks– official BSA or hiking socks.
Class Bs are usually worn in camp on monthly campouts, in camp at Summer Camp, and on the trail during High Adventures and Mini-Adventures. Occasionally there will be other Class B Troop events. Exclusively at Summer Camp, Scouts can opt to use a plain white Tshirt with no writing and white socks as part of their Class B Uniform.
Troop 23 offers its Scouts Class B Shirts in three styles:
• Short-Sleeve Red Tshirt featuring a gold shirt-pocket imprint with “Troop 23/Wheaton, IL/Boy Scouts of America/Be Prepared” and a fleur-de-lis logo. 85% polyester/15% cotton. Sizes: Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL, Adult 2XL. $12.00 each
• Long-Sleeve Navy Blue Sweatshirt featuring a white imprint with “Troop 23 BSA” and a stylized path and mountain design. 50% cotton/50% polyester. Sizes: Adult Small, Adult Medium Adult Large, Adult XL, Adult 2XL, Adult 3XL. $20.00 each
• Long-Sleeve Grey Activewear Shirt featuring white shirt-pocket imprint with “Troop 23 Wheaton, IL” with “Boy Scouts of America/Be Prepared” Fleur-de-lis logo. Sport-Tek 100% polyester–moisture-wicking, snag-resistant, brthable. Sizes: Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL, Adult XXL. $9.00 each
Stop by the Advancement/Membership Table to purchase shirts. If the size you need is not listed above, please stop Advancement/Membership Table so that we may include the needed sizes in our next reorder.