Uniform Components Provided by Troop 23 and Components Provided by Families
Troop 23 provides the neckerchief, troop numerals; and shoulder epaulettes to new Scouts. Parents are responsible for purchasing these items from the Scout Shop or Troop 23.
• Scout Handbook is required immediately upon joining. A handbook cover is useful but optional.
• Tan BSA shirt with: Council Shoulder Patch (can be taken from Cub Scout uniform); Purple Crest Patch (can be taken from Cub Scout uniform); and, if earned, the Arrow of Light Patch (can be taken from Cub Scout uniform)
• Neckerchief Slide (can be handmade)
• Scout Green pants
• Scout Green socks
• Belt (some BSA pants come with a belt attached, some do not)
• Patrol Patch, purchased from the troop for $3, once your Scout has been assigned to a Patrol.